- Pricing – Committed to providing a competitive price and, the service to match individual needs.
- Experience – Dedicated staff with practical knowledge and years of experience providing you with the confidence to proceed.
- Flexible – Listening to your specific needs and to be prepared to develop and adapt as required.
- Engineering – Through our qualified Engineering personnel and independent consulting engineers, we are able to provide high quality and professional design and support services.
- Installation – Through check methods are employed to ensure correct installation from beginning through to commissioning.
- Associations – ROOT Water Tanks is an associate member of several international associations involved with the design of water storage systems and piping
- Quality and Service – We are committed to providing the best quality product and services from first contact to completed tank and after-sales service.
- Aesthetics – 4 Profiled wall design and a range of colors integrate with the surrounding environment.
- Advanced Production Techniques – Continual research and development and improved production methods creating uniform quality.
Standard & Certification
ZAM® is a highly corrosion-resistant hot-dip Zinc-Aluminum-Magnesium alloy coated steel sheet that NIPPON STEEL has succeeded in launching on the market for the first time in the world.
Due to the effects of magnesium and aluminum, ZAM® has excellent corrosion resistance, scratch resistance.
- Long life
- Light coating weight
- Reduce repair cost
- Substitute for post hot-dip galvanizing